CLOUD DUST SOLUTION
Partnering the Met One ES-642 MCERTS dust system with SvanNET brings PM10 data in alongside advanced noise and vibration data sets, giving you the ES-642 Cloud.
The ES-642 Cloud offers:
- PM10 instantaneous results
- PM10 averaged results
- MCERTified PM 2.5 & PM10
- TSP particulate monitoring
- Configurable logger steps for both instantaneous and averaged results
- Advanced alarms for dust data alongside vibration alarms
- Controlled input heater
Our dust system, the ES-642 cloud has the advantage of only needing to be calibrated every 2 years, this coincides with your noise and vibration systems keeping your calibration aligned and bringing the cost of ownership much lower than other brands.
- Military Applications
- Environmental Clean Up Sites
- Air Pollution Level Monitoring